Meet Amy Albright, General Manager for the Arnold Palmer Medical Center in Orlando, FL.
Amy knows she is respected for her Environmental Services knowledge and corporate program implementation handling.
Your Career in Housekeeping/Environmental Services Management
will be more than a job at Sodexo.
As an Environmental Services manager, you will work within a team to direct housekeeping operations at one of our hundreds of client locations. Many Sodexo managers hold leadership roles in our client organizations. You will:
- Be a leader, an expert and a team motivator as you direct the efforts of cleaning personnel and managers to deliver programs that result in exceptional client service.
- Manage a business, including owning key client relationships. Sodexo general managers are entrepreneurs who manage annual department budgets from under $1M to over $10M. This highly visible role will include many opportunities to interact directly with customers and represent Sodexo as a responsive, quality-minded environmental services partner.
- Partner with clients to encourage innovative housekeeping practices that are respectful of our environment with a focus on energy and water conservation, comprehensive waste reduction and management systems, and reducing the use of harmful chemicals in cleaning activities.
- Mentor less-experienced managers and team members to increase their job knowledge and promote their career development, as well as pursue your own continued growth through housekeeping/environmental services professional certification, education resources and possibilities for integrated facilities management.
- Ensure The Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organization’s, state, federal and Sodexo quality assurance standards are achieved.
By standardizing processes, improving work methods, and introducing state-of-the-art computer management software for staffing, scheduling, training records and quality assurance programs in compliance with The Joint Commission, you may oversee one or more of Sodexo’s comprehensive Housekeeping management systems:
- TeleTracking Software
- Linen Management
- Sodexo Shine Floor Care Program
- Waste Management
- Trakkar Handheld Technology
- Sodexo eXPress Services
In all of your job responsibilities, you’ll be supported by a network of more than 1300 of the best Housekeeping professionals, including highly specialized experts in Infection Control, Supply Management, HAZMAT and Sustainability, who are available for consultation through our company intranet, webcasts and other training opportunities.
Connect with our recruiters on: